All tickets for the use of the facilities at the Alpine Winter Festival are sold by Winter Festival Pty Ltd ("Organiser"), ACN 168 666 402.
Only the member or event attendees
and the Organiser (Winter Festival Pty Ltd) are entering into an agreement regarding the event or
membership. INTALIGN Pty Ltd (Ubitix) acts as a sales agent and intermediary for the Organiser by
order and for account of the Organiser. It is the Organisers’ duty to advise
and instruct attendees/members of their eventually existing right of objection
according to the legal guidelines.
Conditions of Purchase
1. the Organiser (Winter Festival Pty Ltd), its employees and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty (including conditions or warranties implied by Section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or by Part 2A of the Fair Trading Act 1999 to the Customer, his/her Dependent/s or legal representative for personal injury or death suffered by the Customer arising in any way whatsoever from the supply of the activities, including but not limited to the layout, design,construction and maintenance of the ice rinks and surrounds or the presence of people or objects thereon or nearby, or any associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits associated in any way with being at the Winter Festival;
2. the Customer acknowledges that the above activities are dangerous with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are common and ordinary consequences and assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue the Supplier for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from such activities;
If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the Supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice;
the change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the Supplier. Gross negligence is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004;
4. the Customer authorises the Supplier to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect the Customer's welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of emergency first aid and medical treatment as set out on the signage displayed at the Winter Festival;
5. the Customer irrevocably consents to the Supplier photographing or filming the Customer, or any minor accompanied by the Customer, when at the Winter Festival, for use for promotional purposes, including television,film, internet and all other forms of media, recording or reproduction,without any entitlement for any
compensation or financial payment;
6. Ticket are transferable and valid only for the date/s shown. Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on availability. You can change your tickets by logging into our website, provided that you change your tickets more than 48 hours in advance of the session you have booked. Otherwise, our tickets are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable. All ticket sales are final and we are unfortunately also unable to change ticket categories. Please check carefully when making your booking.
The Customer shall comply with all signs or other directions of the Supplier and the ticket may be suspended or cancelled and access to the ice rinks and all other facilities at the Winter Festival denied at the absolute discretion of the Supplier for non-compliance or for reckless or careless conduct.
7. Bad weather
The rink can operate in nearly all weather conditions. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing alternatively rain protection is available at the ticket office. This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the unlikely event that the Duty manager deems it necessary to close the ice rink, alternative sessions will be offered for skating, subject to availability.
Entry to the event is subject to the following conditions:
1) All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Further recommended age restrictions are based on each individual screening.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
3) Winter Festival is a completely licensed event, so strictly NO alcohol is to be brought on site by patrons.
4) Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as a PDF attachment once your card has been successfully charged. you can also print your ticket at any time from the "My Account" menu. If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event entry gate. Winter Festival staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
5) At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver's license, "RTA Proof of Age" card or Passport that matches this information.
6) You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket, Everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
7) If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
8) Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
9) The promoter/venue reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The promoter/venue reserves the right of admission.
10) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Winter Festivals will contact and inform customers.
11) It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12) Tickets are processed by Intalign Pty Ltd (Ubitix) on behalf of the event promoter/venue. Intalign is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
13) All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
Check our website http://www.winterfestival.com.au/
for full Terms & Conditions and weather updates.
By purchasing a ticket to enter the ICE RINK you (the ‘ticketholder’/’participant’) agree to the following Conditions of Entry:
1. In these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the ‘ticketholder’ means the person who purchases the ticket as well as all persons on who behalf the ticket has been purchased.
2. A ticket entitles the ticketholder to entry to the ICE RINK and ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES in Brisbane’s, KiNG GEORGE SQUARE, Canberra’s GAREMA PLACE, Fremantle’s ESPLANADE RESERVE and Sydney’s ST MARY”S CATHEDRAL.
3. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable.
4. A ticket is only valid for the session (date and time) for which it was purchased.
5. Ice Skating Sessions start promptly at the allocated ticket booking time. If you are running late, your session will not be extended and your session will end at the time specified on your ticket.
6. Entry is recommended to children 2 years and older.
7. Children ages 2 to 4 years old require a parent, a teenage sibling or guardian to skate with them at all times.
8. Winter Festival staff reserves the right to request proof of age, and to refuse entry to any participant who refuses to produce such evidence, or who produces such evidence as deemed unacceptable to the Winter Festival staff, in its absolute discretion.
9. Parent/ guardians are responsible for the safety of their children and must actively supervise their children at all times, and acknowledge that the staff of the Winter Festival cannot supervise persons (including children) who are under the supervision on others.
10. The ticketholder acknowledges and accepts that within and around the ICE RINK and associated activities & infrastructure may be slippery and unpredictable, and may involve the particular risks of slips, trips and fails as well as other risks. In respect to this please refer to the indemnity and release continued in clauses 16 & 17. The participant engages in the even at his or her own risk and acknowledges that there is a possibility that an injury or accident could occur during the participation in the event.
11. The following regulations will apply in that participants are not allowed to:
i) Link 3 or more skaters
ii) Engage in speed or dangerous skating
iii) Carry children on the ice
iv) Chase or play tag
v) Throw or spray ice
vi) Dig holes or damage the ice or barriers
vii) Engage in the event in bare feet either in or around the ice rink (shoes must be worn at all times whilst either in or around the ice rink).
viii) Use phones, iPods or video games while skating.
ix) Swear, or use abusive language
b) Participants MUST:
i) Skate in an anti-clockwise direction unless otherwise advised
ii) Be courteous and respectful to staff and other patrons
iii) Wear socks with the rental skates
iv) Wear shoes with the dual blade children’s skates
v) Behave in a careful and reasonable manner whilst on the ice rink including refraining from behaviour which could affect either their safety or the safety of others
vi) Comply with verbal and written staff instructions and warnings and in accordance with all applicable laws and rules in force at the time of participation. Failure to comply with any of the Regulations may result in the ticketholder being removed from the ICE RINK, ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES at Winter Festival event venues.
12. Winter Festival events (St Mary’s, King George Square, Garema Place and Esplanade Reserve) and the operator working on the grounds behalf reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to property supervise persons under an individual’s care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with the Conditions of Entry.
13. No refunds will apply if the ticket holder leaves prior to the end of the 1-hour session or use of their ticket.
14. The ticketholder must refrain from behaviour which could affect the ticket holders safety and/or safety of others
15. The ticketholder will be solely liable for any loss or damage occasioned or caused to any persons or property (including the Ice Rink structure & associated activity structures) out of the ticketholders actions or behaviours in the ICE RINK (including their negligent or wilful or unlawful actions.
16. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by the ticketholder must be for the personal use only. Any use reuse or production of such photographs, videos or sound recordings for commercial purposes without the express written consent from St Mary’s Cathedral or the National Winter Festival is strictly prohibited.
17. The ticketholder releases to the full extent permitted by the law of the Crown in Tight of New South Wales, Brisbane and Australian Capital Terriory The Minister of Finance, Services and property, the Secretary of Planning and Environment and their servants, employees and agents from all claims and demand of every kind resulting from any from any loss, damage, accident or injury (including death) occurring as a result of the ticket holders acts or omissions, or the acts or omissions of any person acting under the control or direction of the ticketholder, or use of the ICE RINK.
18. The ticketholder must not be under the influence of drugs and alcohol and must not be over the legal limit of 0.05% BAC. Patrons deemed to be under the influence will not be admitted. St Mary’s Cathedral shall have the right at anytime, to remove participants from the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES including due to inappropriate behaviour, or if under the influence of drugs or alcohol due to failure to properly supervise persons under the care of a participant.
19. No food or drink is permitted on or in the ICE RINK.
20. No smoking is permitted on, in or around the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES.
21. The ticketholder acknowledges that entry to the ICE RINK is recreational activity and there are risks of injury to the ticketholder and their property.
The participant accepts the inherent risks associated with the event and agrees to consider their participation in the responsible manner and with good judgement. By purchasing a ticket you accept these risks and agree that the Winter Festival and St Mary’s Cathedral, King George Square, Garema Place and Esplanade Reserve that the Crown in Right of New South wales, the Minister of Finance, Services and Property, the Secretary of Planning and Environment and their servants, employees and agents do not have to accept any liability for any injury or damage to personal property suffered as a result of you accepting these risks. This is a risk warning given pursuant to Section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
22. St Mary’s cathedral and the Winter Festival may close the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIESat any time on a permanent or temporary basis due to the weather, safety, and any other reason and Winter Festival staff and authorities in its absolute discretion. If the Ice Rink is closed either before or during the session. The Winter Festival will provide the participant with a replacement ticket to another session, or refund any money paid by the participant in respect to the ticket. The Winter Festival are otherwise not liable to the participant for any other expenses or damages of any kind.
23. Participants with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can participate, and agree to seek medical advice is if necessary.
24. The Winter Festival will not be responsible for loss of property, and the participants remains responsible for its own property at all times.
25. The Winter Festival have a no smoking policy. No smoking is permitted whilst on the Ice Rink.
26. St Mary’s Cathedral and the Winter Festival reserve the right to inspect participant’s bags at any time for security purposes.
27. Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times whilst on the Ice Rink.
28. St Mary’s Cathedral and the Winter Festival reserve the right to modify the conditions of entry at any time.
29. The participant agrees as a condition of entry, to wear all compulsory safety equipment provided for the full duration of the event.
30. The participant agrees to return the safety equipment on departing the event.
31. The participant acknowledges that there is a possibility that an injury or accident could occur during the use of the safety equipment.
32. St Mary’s Cathedral and the Winter Festival shall have the right at any time, to retake possession of safety equipment.
INTALIGN is committed to protecting your privacy.
Please read the following to learn more about our data collection policies and practices.
1. Types of Information that may be collected
2. How information is collected
3. How we use the information we collect
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices do I have about INTALIGN collecting, using, and sharing my information
6. What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
7. Chat Rooms, Forums, and Message Boards
8. Links to other Websites
9. A special note for parents concerning privacy
10. Limitation of Liability
12. Correcting and updating personal information
Types of information that may be collected
The personally identifiable information we collect is used to facilitate delivery of products and/or services to our customers. In the process of providing these products and/or services, we require our customers to provide certain personally identifiable information. Specific details may include, but is not limited to the following and may be subject to change:
* In the case of contests, promotions, and/or newsletter registrations: We require all users and/or customers wishing to participate in any of our contests, drawings, sweepstakes, promotions, or newsletters to complete a Participant Registration Form. During this registration process we generate and collect certain personally identifiable information.
* The personally identifiable information that may be collected from our customers in completion of a registration form: Customer's first name, last name, post code, phone number, age and email address. Winners of contests, drawings, sweepstakes, and/or promotions will be required to provide additional personally identifiable information such as a shipping address and telephone number.
* In the case of product and/or service purchases: In order to complete the purchase of a product and/or service, an online credit card transaction is required. During this process we generate and collect certain verifiable personally identifiable information.
* The personally identifiable information that may be collected from our customers in completion of a product and/or service purchase: The verifiable personally identifiable information required includes the customer's first and last name, customer's shipping address, phone number, and email address.
* If a customer sends us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
How is the information collected
We may collect information from you in several different areas on the Site, including but not limited to those described below:
You may be asked first to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the Site may choose to offer, including, but not limited to, Newsletters, Contests, Forums, Fantasy or other subscription based services.
* Newsletters and Site Emails
We may offer free newsletters to share information with you about the Site, about us and our affiliates and subsidiaries, or about our business partners and advertisers and sponsors. You may receive a newsletter either by registering for a particular newsletter or in conjunction with a special feature or membership for which you have registered on the Site. You may cancel your free email subscription by following the instructions provided on the Site or, in some instances, in the designated area of certain newsletters or emails.
* Contests or Sweepstakes
* Surveys or Voting
From time-to-time we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
* IP Addresses and Click-stream Data
We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our computers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request Web pages from the Site, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Site. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analysed, this data helps us analyse how visitors arrive at the Site, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
* Transaction Information
If you order any information from our Site, buy any of our products or subscribe for any of the services offered on our Site, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including financial information such as a credit card number and expiration date and general contact, billing and shipping information. We will use this information to complete the transaction that you have requested, i.e., to deliver the information, products or other services that you order, and to invoice you. Such information is collected and stored through encrypted means for your protection.
How we use the information we collect
We internally use personally identifiable information about our customers to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and provide better service to our customers.
We may occasionally use a customer's email address and, in rare situations mailing address or phone number, to contact a customer regarding administrative matters or notices.
We may use information in the file we maintain about a customer to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
With whom the information may be shared
Information we collect may be accessed by a variety of parties, depending upon the project for which the information was originally collected, the terms of that engagement, and the policies into or out of which the consumer has opted. From time to time, we may send you offers from INTALIGN, its affiliated properties, and our promotional partners based on the information you have provided us. In addition, we may provide information we collect about you with third party companies regarding promotions, sweepstakes and other opportunities / offers. These third parties are subject to stringent data security and confidentiality requirements.
While we believe this disclosure of your information will result in opportunities that may be of interest to you, you have the right to tell us not to give your information to any third party. If you want INTALIGN to keep all of your information we have collected confidential and not share it with any third party, please either email us or mail your written request to:
Suite 4, Level 10 99 York St